- Health Insurance Card/Information
- Photo ID
- A friend or family member to take notes/help with questions
- A list of all medications you are taking
- A list of your questions /concerns
- A copy of your XRAYS / CT scans (not the reports – get the actual films or a CD)
- Copy of records from doctors related to your visit with us
- Completed NEW PATIENT Packet
Your first visit to our office is a consultation and will last from 45 to 60 minutes. During the consultation your doctor will discuss your condition and determine a treatment plan if one is indicated. We will call to confirm your appointment two business days prior to your appointment. If you are not home and you have an answering machine that identifies your phone number and/or your name, we will leave a message regarding your appointment. If you have no identifier on your answering machine, we will not be able to leave a message. Due to space constraints, only one other person will be allowed in the exam room with the patient during the patient/physician examination. Patients who are late for their appointment and/or check-in time will be rescheduled.
We are pleased you have chosen to use the Patient Portal to communicate in a secure and confidential manner with your healthcare team.
Taking just a few minutes to Register will give you access to valuable information and services provided in a secure and confidential manner. Once Registered and Logged on you will be able to:
- Exchange messages with our practice
- Review and pay billing statements
- Request appointments
- Research health topics
- Review Personal Health Information
- Complete and update medical forms
- Update your profile and contact information
LOGIN TO PATIENT PORTAL
It is our office policy to refill prescriptions only during clinic hours. This means that refills will not be given after clinic hours, during the weekdays and/or the weekend.
We also will not refill prescriptions earlier than indicated on your current prescription. Please take this into consideration if you use a mail-in pharmacy. We require 72 hours on all refills.
Patient Resource Links
Coventry/First Health PPO PPO, POS
Health Net of Oregon
Jackson Care Connect
OHP – CCO (managed care plan)
Mid Rogue IPA/Allcare
OHP – CCO
Primary Health of Josephine County
OHP – CCO
Providence Health Plans and Providence Preferred
Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon
Contract covers all BCBS BlueCard plans from other states.
(Southern Oregon Rehab Center and Clinic)
Medicare Part B – Jurisdiction F